A print series by Maggie LaNoue
Inter-Urban - print #32
All are architects of Fate,
- Working in these walls of Time;
Some with massive deeds and great,
- Some with ornaments of rhyme.
Nothing useless is, or low;
- Each thing in its place is best;
And what seems but idle show
- Strengthens and supports the rest...
Build today then, strong and sure,
- With a firm and ample base;
And ascending and secure
- Shall tomorrow find its place.
Thus alone can we attain
- To those turrets, where the eye
Sees the world as one vast plain,
- And one boundless reach of sky.
- by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)
Other pieces in this series are:
Index and ordering information: click
Each print is:
Return to the Albion, Michigan Home Page.
Return to the Albion Design home page.
This page and all images Copyright ©1995 Maggie LaNoue /Albion Design - all rights reserved.
Last updated 10/22/95 / Maggie LaNoue / firstname.lastname@example.org