Where and How to Enroll Students

We welcome all new students to our schools.

During the summer months, elementary and junior high school students may be enrolled at the Central Administrative Office located at 401 East Michigan Avenue. High school students should enroll at the high school principal's office located at 225 Watson Street. During the school year, students may enroll at the school of attendance.

Children must be five on or before December 1st to be eligible for kindergarten.

New students in grades K-12 need a record of immunization for specific diseases.

Kindergarten parents will need to bring the child's birth certificate to registration.

For students transferring to Albion from other schools, the parents need to sign a form authorizing the former school to send the student's records to Albion

Elementary (K-5) students are assigned to an elementary school according to the boundaries set by the Board of Education. Parents can determine their neighborhood school assignment by calling 629-9166 and giving their street address. A "Schools of Choice" option for the elementary program may be accessed based on available space at each building. Applications for "Schools of Choice" are available at building sites.

Back to the Albion Public Schools.

This page sponsored in part by Team One Plastics and Albion Design.

Last updated 011/20/01 M.LaNoue/ Albion Design.
[Image] of mail Send mail to maggie@albionmich.com.